Sunday, July 10, 2011

12 more days!

Until I am 24.
I may seem excited about this because of the exclamation point you see in my title.. but in reality, I am not. It's not so much the "getting older" part.. it's just that I never actually do any celebrating of my birthday. Every year my fiance and I will go out to eat and go to the movies, or to the zoo, or wherever else I want to go. I don't go out to bars or clubs or anything.. fun...

However, this year even though I have absolutely nothing planned.. I do have a list of things that I want for my birthday, and this rarely ever happens.. I NEVER know what I want!!

First of all, I'm getting another cat. We're going to go to the shelters in the area and try to find the purrfect match. I defiantly want an older/adult cat, one who has been at the shelter for quite some time. I am SUPER excited about this.

There is a Tim Magraw, Luke Bryan and The Band Perry concert at the end of this month that I REALLY want to go to. I didn't get tickets yet as I want to keep checking Craigs List to see if anybody has anything better than Lawn seats come up, if not I will get them off line.. or maybe have my mom get them for me.
There is another concert that I want to go to but its not until September.. but I think those concert tickets would be a good idea, thats less out of pocket money for me to have to spend.. or she can give me money to put towards them.. either way.



We only have 3 more months until Florida too, This is am very excited about. I am still not a fan of roller coasters, but I just can't wait to be away from here and just be able to relax, wake up and not have to go to work. What would be awesome would be being able to find a job while down there and NOT coming back to PA. HAA! I really don't want to *live* in Florida though, WAY too hot for me. But it would defiantly be nice to not have to come home... i'd just have my mom pack up our stuff .. and animals.. and bring or fly them all down to us hahahaha. (hey, a girl can dream right?!?!)


I need to get projects finished up too. I have a ton of little odds and ends projects that I really want to do, as well as re-doing the entry table.. It feels weird doing it since its something my dad made, but it would SO nice when it was done!





Ok, thats enough from me for now.. I will hopefully have some posts soon with my recent thrifts/finds and projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment